I like to instil the “antifragile” mentality to empower people to take control of their health and fitness through goal-oriented training.
And together we can build your ‘best body’ and educate you through the process of doing so.
With the help of setting smart and realistic goals, I want to help you maximise the time in the gym and optimise your lifestyle to achieve sustainable results.
My qualifications & experiences:
- CYQ Level 3 Personal Trainer qualified
- Certified FRC Mobility Specialist (FRCms)
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 certified
- Functional Therapeutic Movement by Cor-Kinetic
- Attended courses with Dr. Andreo A. Spina (FRC), Ido Portal (Ido Portal Method) and Emmet Louis (The Modern Methods of Mobility)
- Currently my training practice is focused on Gymnastics & Body Weight Strength Training, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, The Feldenkrais Method and Tumbling skills.
Your time is valuable.
I guarantee I’ll make every session count.
I will do my best to give you the most useful guidance and knowledge to help you take back control of your health and vitality.
In return, I ask for your commitment and stay open minded. With the proactive mentality, improving lifestyle habits in your daily life will compound over to incredible progress and sustainable results.
Flexible Strength Approach
- Invest as much time as needed to understand your unique lifestyle challenges.
- Personal training for all levels and abilities with the aim to improve overall strength, flexibility, agility, coordination, adaptability and physical resilience.
- Work in conjunction with any other health professionals you’re currently seeing (including but not exclusive to physicians, physiotherapists, and massage therapists) to ensure you get effective and well-rounded care.
- In the consultation, we will figure out what you want to achieve by setting up P.A.C.T (Purposeful, Actionable, Continuous, Trackable) goals.
- Use my extensive experience with strength training, callisthenics, movement and mobility techniques to deliver pain-free results.
1 on 1 Bespoke Personal Training
12-week packages ranges between £65-75 per session
(on average 2-4 x per week)